Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You don't want to catch this!

Well, it finally hit our house, this stomach bug has hit the majority of my family and after our trip to the dunes Friday it hit our home! Sunday morning about 4 am it hit me, so I unfortunately had to call the RS President to tell her I would not be making it to church and would not be able to play the piano. Brady was great though, he and Ellie went to Sacrament meeting and then came home to take morning naps. That afternoon Brady yelled at me and I came out of the bedroom to find Ellie like this...









Luckily, this is only a 12 hour bug and by Monday I was feeling better, no one else was feeling bad and I was pretty happy about that, until today! Brady called this morning saying he wasn't feeling the best and arrived home around 2:30, his boss had sent him home. Ellie went down for an afternoon nap and so did Brady. When Ellie woke up she wasn't her chipper self and a few minutes later,she started throwing up, Ellie was a sick little gal!! After Mom changed and Ellie bathed, we had a rocking session and then I handed her off to Dad.
Then after a few minutes I found them like this...After Ellie woke up from her power nap, she seemed to be fine and played with her toys for a couple hours until it was time for bed, she drank her bottle and fell asleep, with no major problems, hopeful she will be good when she wakes up and hopefully Brady will be too and we can be done with this nasty BUG!

1 comments:

Emily B said...

I hope your family feels better soon. Being sick is the pits.