Sunday, April 6, 2008

Christmas in April


Friday night I finally got to use my last Christmas present...Colbie Calliat concert tickets. Brady's sister, Holly, was getting tickets for her daughters and Brady knew that I would also love it, so I also got tickets for Christmas, it was a great surprise. The concert was really good, other than it ended up starting so late! We had great tickets in the 6th row and right in the middle.
A big thanks to my friend Brook for watching Ellie, we sure appreciated it and can't wait to return the favor!

2 comments:

Brook & Travis said...

We LOVED watching Ellie! My girls loved playing with her talk about her almost everyday! When Halle woke up the next morning, she asked "where is baby Ellie?" It was cute! I'm so glad you got to have a date with Brady!

Katrina said...

I love her!! She has such a great sound and I am definitely jealous that I wasn't there partying with you!