Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Project!

Everytime I think the backyard is done, my wonderful husband comes up with another project to keep him busy. Well this is the last one for the yard, I hope. We are adding a deck up to the top tier in our backyard. We would love to put a spa up there, but can't afford it yet. So we are settling on a deck with a lovely 10x10 pool there for the summer. Ellie and I will be excited for the project to be complete, so we can spend our summer days lounging in the pool. Anyway Brady has started and hopes to get it finished before it gets to much hotter! Here are some pics from the first work day, can't wait to post the finished deck!


Can you tell Ellie is teething and she is chewing on the neck of her pj's!!

1 comments:

Emily B said...

That sounds awesome. And even better that Brady is doing it himself. I can't wait to see the finished product.