Sunday, April 6, 2008

Vegas Baby!!


This weekend Holly and her girls came down for the concert, so Brady and I decided to take them shopping in Vegas on Saturday. We got up and headed down South, it was a perfect day to be out and about. We ate lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings and then went shopping at Town Square. It is sort of like the Gateway, but with a lot more stores and a huge open park area in the middle. When we first got there the animal shelter was there letting people adopt pets, so Brady took Ellie over and she apparently loved the dogs! (I am surprised they didn't bring one home) After shopping for awhile I joined them in the park and we spent our time hanging out on the grass letting Ellie crawl around listening to a band. While Holly, Jessica, and Haley shopped. Then my nephew joined us and we went to the Bellagio to see the garden and eat ice cream.Ellie loved the garden and especially the water fountains!After the Vegas thing we went to my cousin Brittnie & Josh's wedding reception. It was so nice and the food was amazing, Josh's family cooked up a ton of great Mexican food. Congrats, guys!!!

3 comments:

Emily B said...

I love the Town Square mall. We were just there this weekend, too. H & M is my new favorite store. I'm glad you guys had a good time. And congratulations to your cousin.

Brook & Travis said...

I love that Town Square in Vegas! Ellie's swimsuit is so cute, love it! Your picture of the week idea is fun!

Amanda said...

I have heard that Town Square is really cool - I will have to check it out next time I am in Vegas. Glad you got to spend a day doing the Vegas thing :)