Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

1. Today I am thankful that my family is finally getting over their sickness and all is getting back to normal at the Flygare residence.

2. I am thankful that Brady is such a great husband and good Daddy to Ellie, she sure had fun hanging with her Dad on Sunday!

3. I am thankful that this morning my normal non-cuddler Ellie fell asleep with her Mom on the couch watching the Today show!

4. I will be more thankful when Ellie's first tooth finally comes all the way in, it has been just poking through her gums for the last week! How long can it take???

5. I am thankful that it is Thursday night and there is great TV on, Grey's, The Office, and the Jazz!!

1 comments:

Lesley said...

yea, about the tooth thing ...Maci's have been partially in forever. I am waiting om that too. She has 5 little stubs!