Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So Cal comes to Southern Utah


Yesterday In-N-Out opened their doors just up the street from our house. I wanted to go then, but the line was sooo long that we went to Jack in the Box across the street instead. Well today I was craving a burger pretty bad, so we took the plunge and waited in the line with the rest of St. George. Luckily, the line went rather quickly and I was soon enjoying my fries and hamburger. An added bonus, Del Taco was handing out coupons for there store as well, so we scored a bunch of free tacos from them that we can cash in on in the near future!!!

4 comments:

Brook & Travis said...

Brooke!! I wondered if you were sick on Sunday when I didn't see you at church! I'm sorry you all caught that nasty stuff! That is exhausting. I was happy to play the piano for you Sunday! You braved the new hot spot in town huh? I heard the line was OUT OF CONTROL! How was it? Up for walking Friday morning? I'll call ya!

Mark & Marianne said...

I'm jealous, we need In-N-Out here in Texas!! St. George is getting some of the better things in life!

Emily B said...

Sounds like how it was here when we got a Cafe Rio. I bet a lot of people in Utah are happy to have In-N-Out open in St. George. There was a guy from California in my freshman ward who was going to pay me to bring him back an In-N-Out burger from Las Vegas. People go crazy for it.

Janell said...

Wow! That's freaking awesome! I guess we can move to St. George now. We're getting our 1st Sonic Burger down the street from my house and I was pretty excited about that...but now I'm back to being bummed because I would much rather have an Inn N Out!