Friday, April 11, 2008

Flashback Friday - Oregon Trip

Brady and I have been married for just over three years now and we went on our honeymoon to Lincoln City, Oregon. It is a little beach town and was a great low key place to vacation. We stayed in a one room condo right on the beach and it was perfect. We spent a lot of time on the beach and driving around the town.


Here is one of our fondest memories from the trip! One day we decided to go whale watching, because it was the perfect season. Well, this turned into quite the adventure. Upon arriving at the pier we went and got our tickets, then went back to the car to grab our jackets. Well, I thought it would be best to leave my purse in the trunk, only I forgot to take the keys out and unfortunately locked them safely inside the trunk. After finally finding someone to open the car we missed the first boat and had to wait a few hours for the next trip. Once on the little boat the wind started to pick up and I found myself seasick, I have been on many boats and never felt sick, however, I was pretty queasy and didn't enjoy much of the whales. Once safely back on land I began feeling better instantly!! We loved Oregon and hope to take our family there someday!!

6 comments:

Ainsley said...

i don't know if you remember this or not- for some reason i had the assignment to drive you home from the airport after your honeymoon- and brady was making akward comments the entire time. i was like 17 and totally weirded out. thanks again for that.

Brook & Travis said...

Funny story about the keys! I've done that SO many times! Oregon looks so pretty, great pictures of you and Brady! Hope your trip to Orem was fun!

Brook & Travis said...

By the way...LOVE your blog page!! You'll have to show me how you did it next week!

Marylin said...

What an amazing trip, we have always wanted to visit Oregon! We have heard so many good things about it and now I really want to go after seeing your pics!

Edwards Fam said...

We're glad we found your blog! While reading the newsletter, Barrett was so worked up about you dressing Ellie in red for U of U. He said Brady shouldn't put up with those shinanagins--he was glad when Brady changed Ellie into BYU gear. Great story! Super cute baby!

Edwards Fam said...

Oops! I think I made a mistake on my last comment--red for UNLV not U of U, right?