Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Update & Happy B-Day SUE


Friday afternoon my Aunt Char picked up Ellie and I for a quick overnight trip to Vegas for my Aunt Sue's surprise 60th B-Day party. It was a blast and a lot of family came into town to help celebrate. Ellie had so much fun playing with all of her cousins that were there. Then we headed back home on Saturday afternoon.
While we were gone, Dad was busy working on the deck and he made a ton of progress in the 30 hours that we were gone. We got the foundation finished and is about ready to start on the deck. YEAH!! YEAH!! Here are a few updated pics from the weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good almost done!! I'll print a copy of that picture when I goto the store to print the rest.

Emily B said...

Happy Birthday, Sue. I saw your mom at the distribution center on Saturday, and she said you guys had just gone back to Utah. I'm glad you got to come down and celebrate with your family.

Hollie said...

Hey, I am excited to find your blog! Haven't seen you all in forever! Your blog is so cute and it sounds like you are doing great! Give us a call next time you come up north.