Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fun Friday - Coral Pink


Yesterday, we took a road trip to Coral Pink Sand Dunes for the day. My sister's in laws go every spring and we usually go and spend Saturday with them. Well, this year Brady couldn't take the day off so just Ellie and I went. We met up with Kellie, my parents, and my brother and his family, and a lot of Mohlers. It turned out to be a beautiful day, no wind at all and the perfect mid 70's temperature. The day was mostly spent hanging out and taking the kids of walks around the circle. I did go on a ride with my brother in his new Razor, which was a lot of fun! Ellie loved being outside all day and was so tired that on the way home she was asleep before we even hit the gates. It was great to see old friends and spend the day with family.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ah.sounds like you had a good time!! I jope the weather stays nice when we go in May.