Monday, April 14, 2008

Blue & White Game

This weekend we traveled up to Orem to help install tile in one of the bathrooms at Brady's parents house. While we were there BYU football had there annual blue and white football. Well, many of you know that I am a huge UNLV fan during basketball season, but being married to Brady I have had to become a BYU football fan in the fall, which is okay since that has never been UNLV's strong sport. So Saturday afternoon we went down to the stadium for the game. It was so fun, the team was having a clinic with the players so we walked around on the field for a few minutes. We attempted a picture with Austin Collie, but a bunch of kids ran over and Ellie and I got pushed to the side so we stood off to the side for a pic. They then ran a practice, which went a little long, so we ended up seeing only a few minutes of the game, before Ellie was ready for a nap! From the look of things, the team should be pretty good next year!

3 comments:

Emily B said...

I'm a UNLV fan, too, but I loved BYU football games. I think because, like you said, UNLV never has a good football team.

Janell said...

Those pics of Ellie are so adorable! Jeff and I both love BYU football. How fun that you were there...we really miss the games in person. Ellie is only getting cuter as she gets older! Have a great week!

Brook & Travis said...

How fun! Trav would've loved to do that! I love Ellie's pink BYU shirt, she looks adorable! Thanks for having us over the other night, that was fun. And Brooke, thanks for helping me make my blog cute!