Saturday, April 19, 2008

Beginning Spin???


A few years ago Brady started to go to a spin class at our old gym, I went with him once and decided i never wanted to go back. Well, this morning I went to the beginners class, however, I seemed to be the only beginner in a room full of experts. It might have been the longest 55 minutes of my life, and my butt might never be the same. But I think that this won't be my last class. My new goal is to make it to spin at least twice a week, then I might be ready for a beach trip in July!

4 comments:

Marylin said...

I have never done a spin class, I have always felt intimidated by it! GO BROOK! That is awesome! Even though you don't look like you need a spin class!! :)

Emily B said...

I hate spin. It's so hard to me.

Amanda said...

Whenever I have done a spin class my butt always hurts for days and it isn't because my butt got a workout but because the bike seats are way too small and uncomfortable. But I do think it is great that you took the plunge and have started to go - good luck!

Unknown said...

good luck!! I though about doing it too!! cause I dont think I can see myself in a swim wuit with my thighs! lol