Friday, September 4, 2009

Putting it Together

The past few weeks have consisted of finishing up a few projects and blogging has been put on the backburner. I have a few post that I can hopefully get to in the next few days.

So here is what I have been doing instead....

A father's day present I had completely forgotten
about until unpacking the frame last week. It's for Brady's office.A bow holder for Ellie's bathroom. So much more convenient, if only Roberts would get some more magnetic jars in!!!
I got this at a yard sale and repainted for Ellie's room, it use to be plain old white.THen on Monday my Mom came up to stay with the kids so Brady and I could go to Ikea for the day. I love Ikea, but it sucks putting all the furniture together. It took me most of the day Wednesday, I took quite a few breaks, but I finally got it all done, with only a little help from Brady.
This one I did all by myself and finished it around 2AM. CRAZY!!!! Any ideas on what to put inside all the cubies???

0 comments: