Friday, September 4, 2009

Say Cheese!!


Cooper has always been a pretty happy baby, as long as he is fed and cuddled. Well the last few weeks he has perfected his smile. He grins from ear to ear whenever his Mom talks to him, even with a bottle in his mouth. SO CUTE!!! 2 nights ago Brady got him to giggle by tickling his feet. It is so cute and now I can't resist making him laugh. He is getting so big so quick, next thing I know I will be posting about him rolling over:( Hopefully I can get a video soon of his laugh and post it!

4 comments:

Marylin said...

Sweet boy! So cute! Can't wait for the video I love baby laughter!! :)

Emily B said...

Adorable. When can I see this boy in person?

andrea. said...

what a sweet smile!! i love those cheeks!

Unknown said...

I just want to pinch those cheeks! so cute! =)