Friday, April 24, 2009

Sprinkler Fun

One of Ellie's easter basket gifts was a water toy that hooks up to the hose. Well, after Easter we were gone then Ellie got a runny nose and then it turned cold so we didn't have a chance to use it until this week. Ellie wasn't to sure about running through it, but managed to have fun with the help of her DADDY!!
After we unhooked it, Ellie had a blast running away as her Dad sprayed her with the hose! She was giggling and loved every minute of it!!Here is the only hair shot I have, hopefully this weekend I can take a better one:)

3 comments:

Kellie and Stephen said...

ryker still hasn't tried his out yet. I like your hair - but I need to see a better picture!

Unknown said...

Logan needs to come visit and play! and your hair looks good!=)

Marylin said...

How fun! I love this time of year! My kids were playing in the hose the other day for a couple hours!! Oh and I will be headed back from Womens Conf on Sat maybe I could stop and take some pics if it worked out time wise! I can't believe you are almost due!! Holy smokes!!