Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sneak Peek

Yesterday I had an extra ultrasound, the first one showed some irritable bowels and they wanted to check it out again. Luckily, everything showed fine this time and the little guy is finally growing and right on schedule! Since it was so late in the pregnancy the tech did some 3-D pictures of the little guy, he posed pretty well in the pictures so I thought that I would share some.I have to admit I think the pics are a little weird, but something to try once I guess. Plus, here is also a cute little profile pic:)

4 comments:

Marylin said...

I love getting those done!! He looks like his sister a little!! So cute and so exciting!

McGinnis Family said...

That's so fun being able to have an ultrasound again! It's fun seeing how they change and are growing.

Kellie and Stephen said...

uhm...I wish I could say he looked cute but ya know how alien-like I think all ultrasounds are. I'm excited to hear that he is finally starting to grow - yeah!

Unknown said...

its always so fun doing these ultrasounds! but i have to agree with kellie i wish i could say the little fella is cute but he is so scrunched up! lol but i am sure he will be as cute as ellie is! i cant wait and r you coming for bunko next month i have somthing for baby flygare! =)