Sunday, April 12, 2009

Basketball & BUNKO

Last week was pretty busy at our house. Friday we learned that Brady and I were the last 2 standing in Coral Desert's NCAA bracket competition. Unfortunately, UCONN (my team) lost Saturday and North Carolina (Brady's team) won it all, so Brady was the final Champion. But, lucky for me, Brady still split the earnings with me which was so nice!! Then he had entered a bracket with one of his suppliers for Desert Medical and ended up coming in SECOND place out of like 200 people and won a $500 gift certificate from them. It was kind of exciting and I was very proud of him.

Then Wednesday Ellie and I packed our bags and headed back out on the road. We went down to Vegas for the last time in awhile. Wednesday Kellie was hosting Bunko and I wanted to go since it will be my last game in our group. I just can't handle 2 kids and concentrating on the game at the same time. We have been doing themes this year and Kellie decided NOT to have one this time, well SURPRISE she threw me a baby shower. It was such a nice surprise and so not expected, I got some really cute outfits and a couple blankets which is nice because I am really not prepared for this boy at all. Ellie even got a new dollhouse from her Aunt Shawna and spends many hours playing with it! Here are a few pics of my wonderful gifts. THANKS again everyone:)

1 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Oh how fun! I'm so jealous about your winnings from the NCAA Bracket! Dang, I came close but, not close enough! That's so fun that you had a surprise shower! I'm sure that made you even more excited about having a baby boy!