Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Look what she can do

So yesterday morning as I was sitting on the couch watching the Today Show and eating Frosted Flakes I looked over to find Ellie trying to get her leg over the toy chest. Well, it didn't take to long to get that leg in and then hoist the rest of herself in too! She sat and played in there for the next 30 minutes or so, throwing out all the toys that were inside with her to the ground. Then she stood up and climbed back out.
She is now down to 1 bottle at night. I will fill it up and then she takes it over to her Daddy to feed and snuggle her. Well this is what happened after the bottle was gone. TOO CUTE!!

3 comments:

Kellie and Stephen said...

That is too funny! Sweet picture with her Daddy.

Emily B said...

I also love that picture of Ellie with Brady.

familiesarepriceless said...

I love your blog. You do such a good job. Cute little girl