Friday, September 19, 2008

8 things...

I got tagged by Emily

8 TV shows I love to watch
  • The Office
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Any MTV Reality show (i know I probably shouldn't admit that)
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • Gossip Girl
  • The Biggest Loser
  • The Soup
  • Baby Einstein (Ellie is seriously addicted)
8 Favorite restaurants
  • Texas Roadhouse
  • Cafe Rio
  • Poncho & Lefty's
  • Pei Wei or PF Changs
  • Capriotti's
  • Buffalo Wild Wings
  • Ruby Tuesdays
  • Metro Pizza
8 Things that happened yesterday
  • Ellie slept in for a change
  • Got my Mom's family pictures framed and ready to hang
  • Went to the temple with Natalie
  • Drove home from Vegas
  • Ate pizza for dinner
  • Caught up on some TV I missed (I LOVE DVR)
  • Read some books to Ellie
  • Browsed a few blogs
8 Things I am looking forward to
  • Dinner at Red Lobster tonight without Ellie
  • Cooler weather
  • Ellie starting to talk
  • Christmas shopping
  • Finishing the 1/2 Marathon
  • Brady's birthday
  • BYU football game Saturday
  • Halloween
8 Things on my wish list
  • That someone wants to buy our car
  • That I don't die during my long run tomorrow!!
  • A short wait at the Dr. today
  • A king size bed
  • A new winter wardrobe
  • That my house will be cleaned by the end of the day
  • A bigger house
  • A huge gift card to TARGET!
8 People I'm tagging
Kellie
Brook
Lesley
Lindsie
Janelle
Deanne
Marianne
Ainsley

4 comments:

Brook & Travis said...

That was fun to read! The BYU game looked really fun! I've only been to ONE BYU game in my life, don't tell Brady that! Looking forward to going out with you guys tonight, without the kids!! What did you think of the new season of Biggest Loser?

Emily B said...

I can also watch any reality show on MTV. They always have good ones. Luckily we don't have MTV, so I don't waste my day away anymore watching all of their shows.

Anonymous said...

cute post! it's always fun to learn more about someone. i also get addicted to reality tv if i watch it once...i am trying to avoid it right now!

ellie is so dang cute! i love the picture of her with sunglasses!!

Our Crazy Life said...

You want my Gauc recipe! Well...that is going to cost you! JK! I will have to write it all down for you, then when you come next month to me casa, I will get it out of the seceret volt! HA!