Thursday, September 11, 2008

Case of the Missing Bracelet

Ellie got the cutest new bracelet from her Aunt Toni for her bithday, well, it was a little big so I didn't put it on until a couple of weeks ago. On Sunday, I was getting Ellie ready and noticed that the bracelet was GONE! I couldn't remember the last time that I had seen it, except last weekend at the cabin. Well, I have been looking for it in all the usual hiding spots. The toy box, the closets, kitchen drawers, under the bathroom sink, in her bed!!
Well today I went to get Ellie from her nap and what is she hanging from her hand!! THE BRACELET!!! Yea! We were so excited to find it, I guess I will have to wait a few more weeks for her wrists to get a little chunkier before it goes back on! THanks Toni for all the cute bracelets we LOVE them. If you want one check out her website!

1 comments:

Deanne Hill said...

It is super cute! I wish I would have stuck with putting bracelets on Soph so she'd be super used to them, but, alas, I didn't; so she's not. :(