Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

For the last 26 days I have been married to a YOUNGER man, but that all changed today!! Brady turned the big 3-0 today! I am so lucky to be married to such a great man and super Dad!
Here are a few things that I love about Brady...
* The fact that during the fall we plan every Saturday around BYU football

* He doesn't mind having cereal for a dinner at least once a week
* He is a pretty good listener
* He plans wonderful vacations
* Dragging himself out of bed to go to the gym in the morning and waking me to tell me he is leaving
* Feeding Ellie her bottle every night
* Working so hard to support his family
* Knowing more about things then I give him credit
for
* His love of The Office
* Watching stupid reality TV shows with me
* Cleaning the house on special occasion like my birthday and mother's day!
* Playing and being goofy with Ellie
* Liking our monthly Bunko trip, so he can get some
work done
* Did I mention his love of BYU football

* Watching any football and knowing all the ex-BYU players
* Making it to the finals in fantasy baseball
* Spending all day at Fenway Park and loving every minute
* I am sure the list could go on and on but....
We love you and hope you have a GREAT day!!

2 comments:

Kellie and Stephen said...

Happy Birthday Brady! I hope it was a good one. You are the best hubby to my sister, and a wonderful dad to your little girl.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! BRADY!!! SEE ya guys this weekend