Monday, May 31, 2010

A little dirt and I LOT of Wind



For Memorial Day Weekend we were invited to go camping with a few families in our ward and it was so much fun. We all headed out Thursday afternoon and went up to Enterprise Reservoir, it was a great place to camp with tons of rocks for the kids to climb on and plenty of dirt for Cooper to eat. Brady and Ellie enjoyed a few 4 wheeler rides and a quick fishing trip, while me and Cooper napped. Other than it being REALLY windy,it was perfect and not to HOT! The weekend made me realize how much I do enjoy camping especially with a trailer and I can't wait to go again SOON!!

2 comments:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

sounds fun!! I dont think i have ever been there! glad you guys had a great time! and we cant wait to play this saturday for coopers bday! ps: happy birthday today cooper!