Monday, May 17, 2010

My Daddy is AWESOME!!!

On Saturday, Brady competed in his first triathlon!! He did the Olympic distance which consists of a 1 mile swim in Sand Hollow Reservoir, 25 mile bike ride, and then finishing up with a 6.2 mile run!! I didn't think it was fair that the last .2 of the run was straight uphill!! He didn't decided to compete until a few days in advance and we are so proud of him for doing it!!
The day of the race his dad went out early with him and watched the swim and then I took the kids out a little later to watch him come back from the bike and run. The kids did great and Ellie cheered for many athletes! It is pretty amazing to watch all these people pushing themselves!!We can't wait to cheer him on again next month and then in July at the Spudman!! I need to get better at action shots, because i was only able to manage a few, but there are some cute ones of his biggest fans!!

2 comments:

Emily B said...

Go Brady! Let me know when you're down, Brook. I would love to get together.

Unknown said...

yea! congrats brady!!