Monday, May 24, 2010

Our little MONKEY

Cooper started walking about a month ago, at 11 months, I can't believe I never blogged about it!! He is now cruising around everywhere and getting into everything.
Saturday night I was downstairs playing with the kids in the toy room. When Ellie is doing puzzles or playing with something she doesn't want Cooper to get into she plays on the table. Well, that is no longer SAFE!! Cooper just climbed right up onto the bench and then right up on top!! I am just LUCKY I was in there when it happened. The table is now propped up against the wall. I don't know what I am going to do with him, Ellie was never a climber so this is ALL new to me. I guess it is part of the joy of raising a BOY!!!

3 comments:

Emily B said...

I love how chubby he is! I just want to squeeze him! My baby is a climber too. Little stinkers.

Staci Leach said...

Oh those thighs! I could just bite them!

chanel said...

hey you! such cuties!! seriously boys are soooooo different huh?!?! They are super fun and soooo wonderful to have, but a whole new world for sure! ;)