Monday, March 16, 2009

NuRSerY BLuEs & BYU

I don't know what happened to my sweet little nursery lover, but she disappeared at church yesterday! Ellie just started sobbing the minute we went through the doors and after multiple attempts to leave her, I ended up walking the halls. Well after snack we went back in for music. She sat on my lap and sang then got up to sit next to me, but wouldn't let go of my hands. Once the toys came out she went over to play and I quickly escaped. THe rest of the time she did okay, until people started leaving, but that always happens.

Then after church I was heading down the hall to pick up Ellie, when I see Brady talking with someone. The guy looks kinda familiar, but I really don't have a clue. Well, I stop to say HI and Brady introduces me to JOHN BECK, former BYU quarterback. I guess he has family around our neighborhood and he was just hanging out in the hall with his little boy who is the same age as Ellie. Well, when Ellie met her future husband a minute later she didnt give a very good first impression, hopefully when they met again in 25 years things will go better:) Brady was bummed we were at church and couldn't take a picture, so I had to pull one off the internet and also a cute one of our little fan:)
Anyway it sure made Brady's day, well maybe YEAR!

3 comments:

Edwards Fam said...

Barrett is going to be soooo jealous when I tell him about you guys meeting John Beck. He just bought tickets to the BYU basketball game in Philly Thursday. Too bad you guys still weren't in NYC.
Damon's been having a hard time in nursery too...they brought him to me twice on Sunday because he was crying for some reason or another...

Kellie and Stephen said...

maybe next time Ellie will be more willing to make a good impression on her future husband! Brady must be soo excited about having met John Beck. By the way - I think your little guy should be named Brayden Johnny Flygare!!

Emily B said...

Rebecca did this to us - she went to nursery really well for two months, and then didn't want to go anymore. It's like they finally start to notice that you are not around while they are playing, and they don't like it. Good luck. And I'm glad Brady got to meet John Beck.