Monday, March 16, 2009

New Spring Clothes

Before we left for New York I took Ellie to get some new summer clothes. She had some shorts that still fit from last year, but was in dire need of some shirts. Lucky for us Old Navy was having an awesome sale and we ended up getting a lot for our money.
Ellie modeling her new dress today!

THe cute sparkly shoes are courtesy of her Daddy. Last week Brady noticed her shoes were getting pretty worn out, so that night he and Ellie went to Target shoe shopping. Ellie loves her new shoes, but who wouldn't, especially when Daddy helps u pick them out and then picks up the tab!!We have also started shopping for the baby, I forgot how little their clothes are and remember them still drowning Ellie. We also picked out a crib set. Last time I spent way to much on Ellie's and didn't even end up using the quilt, so this time I went the cheaper route and it is still pretty cute:) Lastly I scored 4 packs of Huggies diaper for $20 bucks thanks to some coupons that wouldn't work for Ellie, so I am starting to feel a little more prepared for this baby. I still have a few more to use later. Now if we could just come up with a fabulous NAME!!!

2 comments:

andrea. said...

i love all of ellie's new clothes!! spring is the best!

i am sure things are so much easier the second time around. i love all the baby stuff though!! now, let's see a picture of your belly!

Unknown said...

I cant wait to go shopping for the new baby! I'm pretty good at the boy thing! lol and yea for new clothes i just got some cute ones for logan at target! i was more exitted then he was bu tthats ok =)