Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New York Part IIII

We ended our trip Friday going back to the Today show, but it was far to busy so no pics:( Then stood in line for Jimmy Fallon stand by tickets. After getting our tickets we headed to the Met Museum and walked around for hours and didn't finish the entire place. After we walked through Central Park and headed back to Times Square for lunch. We went back and regrouped at the hotel and then headed over to Jimmy Fallon. We had to wait in line forever and finally after 3 cuts we made it onto the back row of the theater. It was really funny to watch him and Drew Barrymore talk and then Chase Crawford was on second, I love him from Gossip Girl so it was cool to see him in person. I was surprised that they actually take the entire commercial break while filming. At the end Jimmy runs up the aisle and across the back giving high 5's, so due to our bad seats we got to touch his hand!!! After the taping we went for the best potato skins and strawberry cheesecake at the Carnegie Deli. We were going to catch a cab there, but these bicycle taxis talked us into taking them instead. Well, it was one of the scariest experiences of my life. I thought we were going to die weaving through NY traffic on a bike, but we survived!! On our way back to the hotel we ran into Tony Little (infomercial exercise King) in a shoe store.Saturday we packed up and ate at one last deli before our trip to the airport. After a long wait and even longer flight we made it back home!

We loved every minute of New York and can't wait to go back again, thanks Andrea for all your great tips!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great trip!! i love all the pictures and i am so happy to hear that you had a good time.

Unknown said...

I'm so jelous! Looks like you really enjoyed yourselves! I love all the pictures! I need to go for a visit! I heard your not coming to bunko! we will miss you!

Amanda said...

Your trip to NYC sounds like so much FUN!! Great pictures. You were busy and got to do a ton of things - so fun!

Emily B said...

Oh I'm jealous. I really want to go to New York City. That was smart to ask Andrea what to do there.

Kellie and Stephen said...

sounds like so much fun! I am totally starting to save my pennies and go there for our next big vacation.