Friday, August 8, 2008

Got Milk?

Today Ellie and I had to make a quick run to Costco to pick up some last minute necessities for the family reunion tomorrow. We enjoyed some free samples, which Ellie can now enjoy:) However when we went to grab some milk instead of seeing this...
I saw this instead. I might have been more confused if I hadn't seen the debut of this new cartoon on the Today show a few weeks ago. I guess it is easier to stack and ship in this package. One downsize, not as easy to pour!

1 comments:

Edwards Fam said...

Ah yes, we totally understand about the difficult in pouring the Costco milk. The trick is not to put the cup to the edge. We have had that type of milk at our Costco for probably 2 years or so. Nice to know the rest of the country doesn't think we're crazy anymore when we're surpised to see normal milk at Costco elsewhere:)