Friday, August 8, 2008

Flashback Friday

So I Thought I Could Dance...I guess I should add what inspired this post. Last night as I was watching the finale of SYTYCD (YEA Joshua) there was a little clogging number. So I decided now would be a great time to add this flashback.

This flashback goes way back to my childhood. Kellie and I were part of the Vegas Valley Cloggers for a long time. We were lucky enough to dance at Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Sea World, Sea Port Village, and many malls and parties in Vegas. We both loved clogging, however, looking back I don't know about some of the costumes (this is the only one I had on my computer already)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

OH MY GOSH! That is awesome!

Kellie and Stephen said...

Next time leave me out of your flashbacks! That is way too humilating.

Deanne Hill said...

I love it! As a former clogger myself, I'm proud of those dorky outfits! :) Don't be embarrassed, Kellie, you look adorable!

Emily B said...

That is a great picture. I love the eighties hair. I was also happy that Joshua won, although I really wanted Chelsie to win.

Our Crazy Life said...

WOO-HOO! You guys looks so darn cute! LOL!

Unknown said...

hahahahhahahahaha..kelly warned me about this last night and I thought oh i am sure its not that bad but wow all I could do was laugh lol

Lesley said...

Wow! That is a sweet picture!