Thursday, August 7, 2008

Company :)

Last weekend we met Brady's parents up at our cabin for an enjoyable weekend. They came down for a neice's wedding reception in Cedar City. Saturday I got up and did some running (my first 3 miles) then we spent the rest of the day taking naps and riding in the razor. We stopped at the Pizza Factory for dinner and then went to the reception. It was lovely and the perfect weather for an outdoor party. Cami looked beautiful, I loved her dress! (sorry no pics, I forgot the camera). Ellie loved seeing her grandparents and Aunt and was sad to say good-bye:)
Then on Sunday, Hailey, came back to St. George with us to spend a few days. Her and Brady watched all of the Bourne movies Sunday, while I read Breaking Dawn. Then Monday we did a little shopping, ate at 25 Main, and stopped by the water park. Tuesday we did a little more shopping and swam in the pool. I also finished Breaking Dawn. I am a little sad that it is over, but I loved this one, probably my favorite! Wednesday Hailey and Brady went golfing and then she left to go back home. Ellie had such a great time and we were so sad to see her go, we can't wait for her next visit to St. George!

2 comments:

Kellie and Stephen said...

Sounds like a fun time - Ryker and I need to come visit soon. Have fun at the reunion!!

Emily B said...

Did you like Breaking Dawn? I loved it, but I've heard from a couple of people who were disappointed.