Friday, May 16, 2008

Hangin' Tough - NKOTB



After a 15 year hiatus the New Kids are back. I was a little curious to see what type of music and what they looked like, so I tuned into the TODAY show this morning. Well, to my surprise the plaza was filled with 30 year women screaming like teenagers. I thought this was quite funny, then realized that these women were my age and boy did I feel old!! During the concert they sang some oldies and even pulled out those classic dance moves. After finding the videos on you tube I can't believe that I actually owned their tape. Matt Lauer informed us that one of their concerts sold out in 4 minutes, I guess they will be giving Miley Cyrus a run for her money!

6 comments:

Marylin said...

Now I was never a die hard fan of theirs but man it takes me back just a few years! And I am still trying to not think about turning 30 this year! :) Oh and where did you stay when you went to Oregon?

Unknown said...

Yes! I think if I had a daughter I would have to dig out the new kids barbie dolls I have! lol

Brook & Travis said...

Hey! I like how you changed your blog! Thanks again for watching my girls on Monday. Last week when my sisters were here, we were all talking about the comeback of NKOTB too. Wow, we were TOTALLY into them, I even went to one of their concerts in Provo! But don't worry, I'm planning on doing that again! Call me!

Brook & Travis said...

ps...I finished the book Escape!! I don't know the last time a read a book that fast, but I couldn't put it down! It was so interesting and weird, I'd always wondered what went on just 45 minutes away from here in that weird town we have to drive through to get to Kanab! It will be interesting to go to the book club night...see ya later!

Jamie G. said...

Hey there~ This is Jamie Neel Garyson! I found your page through Marianne's. You have such a cute baby girl. I just love checking out the blogs! Feel free to check out ours! BTW, I love the name Ryker for your nephew, but your sister totally copied me!!! Hee Hee

Hollie said...

I had no idea they were having a comeback. That is funny! Hope you guys are doing good! Those pictures of memorial day weekend are so cute! I love the packed car!