Monday, May 5, 2008

Finally Finished!!

Saturday afternoon Brady finished the deck in the backyard!!! I am so excited every project we wanted to do on our house are finally done, I don't know what Brady will do to keep himself busy around the house now. We will be putting the pool up in a couple weeks, it is the WT version, but at least it will be cool in the summer.My sister Kellie also came to visit us on Friday. Stephen flew her and Ryker up that morning. We had a ton of fun at lunch and then went to the downtown park for a few minutes. Ellie loved the water, but Ryker was not thrilled about getting his feet wet. We did a lot of shopping and playing. Hope you had fun, we sure did!

4 comments:

Emily B said...

Man you guys really do pick a project and get it done! I wish we were more like that. The deck looks awesome.

Unknown said...

It looks good! Now I onyl wish Brennan could finish projects sooner then later lol..looks like the kids loved hanging out!! they are growing so fast!

Jessica said...

You have a deck now? Does Brady ever just relax? Your blog is super cute, inspiration for mine haha. I want to come visit!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Lovin' the backyard! Wish I could be there to enjoy it with you.