Monday, May 12, 2008

A Day at the Beach

On Friday of our trip we headed to the aquarium in Long Beach, it was huge and had a ton of different exhibits. Ellie's favorite were the sharks, otters, and the hundreds of elementary students that were there on field trips. After the aquarium we went swimming at our hotel, but I forgot the camera so we have no pictures. However, we do have a little fish on our hands. She loved the water and did not want to get out.

Later that day we went to the beach. Ellie loved the water and the feeling of sand between her toes. She stayed on the blanket pretty well and managed to not even eat any of the sand. We had such a great time in California and can't wait for our next trip to San Diego with the Flygare family later this summer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ah! you look like you had a great time!! We are taking logan to the beach this weekend I cant wait! So I guess I'll see ya on wed for BUNKO!

Emily B said...

I love the baby bum picture. I'm ready for a trip to the beach.