Monday, May 26, 2008

Cabin Fever!

To celebrate Memorial Day our family has been at my parents cabin at Panguitch Lake. My sister picked Ellie and I up on Wednesday and then Brady came up on Friday night. The weather was freezing and it snowed most of the time we were there. It wasn't really sticking, but it was still snowing in almost JUNE!! When my sister picked us up the car was already quite full, then after a food stop at Wal-Mart, this is how cozy the kids were in the backseat!We had decided to take our scrapbooking stuff so that we would have something to do during the day. With the bad weather it turned out to be a perfect idea! Kellie worked on Ryker's pages and I made cards most of the time! While we scrapped the kids played peek a boo in the curtains and followed each other everywhere!! The also found a secret hiding place between two of the couches!! They played together so well, with only an occasional hit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ah..they are two cute together! I hope you two have been making you pages for brittnie's shower..I made four so far, girl's pages are so much easier for me to do then the boys..=(

Emily B said...

Aw cousins. They are going to have so much fun together when they get older.