Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tag...I am finally it!

Ten years ago....
I was 19 years old (boy am I getting old)! I was a freshman at SUU and probably getting as much sleep then as I am getting now, which amounts to not much.

5 Things on my to do list...
1. Finish laundry which I started 2 days ago
2. Wash Ellie's bottles before I go to bed
3. Buy two more Bunko prizes before Wednesday
4. Pack for our rip to Orem Friday
5. Start reading our book of the month
6. Finish up a few scrapbook pages I started this week

5 snack I enjoy...
1. Skittles (the purple bag)
2. SmartPop Popcorn
3. Almonds
4. Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
5. Pina Colada Slurpee's

All the places I have lived...
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Cedar City, UT
3. Draper, UT
4. Saint George, UT

If I suddenly became a billionaire I would...
I have to agree with Lindsey what wouldn't I do, but I guess I would start with a new fully redecorated home, travel, donate to charity, pay tithing, and get a 7-Eleven in Saint George!!

5 jobs I have had...
1. Hotel Management Co., file clerk
2. Meadow Valley Construction, office manager
3. Gap
4. SUU Catering
5. Teacher (Kinder - 3rd)

5 things you don't know about me...
1. I do miss teaching at Arrowhead this year..how can you give up crazy comments from you students including: Miss Haycock did you know your last name was a compound word!!
2. I don't enjoy exercising, but I am starting in order to look good at the beach this summer and lose those extra baby pounds
3. I broke my toe while 7 months pregnant it doesn't bend now!
4. I was in a womens fraternity Alpha Phi @ SUU
5. I love to sing in the car, but can't carry a tune

Tag to Christal, Brook, and Lesley (I know you love these)

3 comments:

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Thanks for doing this. I always love reading them. I miss Arrowhead too. Nothing beats staying home, but I wish I could have the best of both worlds. Too bad I don't still live there so we could keep each other company.

Unknown said...

Hey! you got tagged..I've been waiting to be tagged hint hint lol..So your coming down for Bunko thats excitting I cant wait to play..I think twice a month would be better..see ya soon!

Natalie Kay said...

Brook! Hey, remember me? Natalie Miller (now Crockett) from Alpha Phi. I randomly came across your blog. How are you? Congrats on the baby.