Sunday, March 23, 2008

Surprise!!

Tonight we put Ellie to bed and as soon as I put her down she quickly sat up in bed. Well, I figured she was tired so I just left her expecting her to fall asleep on her own. As we were watching TV you would hear a sound occasionally from her room, but she wasn't crying. Well about 15 minutes later my Mom called and I had left the phone in Ellie's room, I quietly opened the door expecting to see a peaceful sleeping child, WRONG! This was what I saw only with a huge grin on her face, like HI mom I have been waiting for you!

Needless to say a little snuggling and 30 minutes later my Ellie finally turned into that peaceful sleeping child.

5 comments:

Emily B said...

What a happy kid. Mine would have been screaming his head off. She's a good mix of both of you guys, huh?
Emily =)

Lesley said...

What a little punk! A cute one at that though!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

That looks like trouble!

Marylin said...

Little stinker!! :) She is cute though so who can get mad at that face hee hee! Oh and thanks for the tip I was able to figure it out pretty easy! YAY!!

Sarah said...

Your little girl is so cute! I love the picture with the Eggs (Her Easter Picture.) It is so adorable! Hope all is well!