Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



So this Wednesday was our 3rd anniversary. Things were pretty low key. Ellie and I went and did some work on the DME business in the morning and ate BBQ with Brady for lunch. Then that night Brady took Ellie and I out to our favorite restaurant Texas Roadhouse. If you haven't been yet, you should definitely try it out. Then we came home and got Ellie feed, bathed, and put to bed and watched Dan In Real Life. I loved this movie in the theater, but when we sat down to watch it I had forgotten so much of it, but it was still hilarious. Steve Carrell is hysterical in anything and I can't wait The Office is back in like 2 weeks (YEAH YEAH)!!! I also got a huge surprise a new DYSON vacuum. I have wanted one for a long time it turned up on my doorstep a few days early, but it is amazing. I vacuum quite a bit and think my floors are fairly clean, well I can't believe what it pulled out of my carpets.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am sure you'll have more amazing years to come...and i love the dyson we broke down and bought one I use it for everything! its the best thing ever lol! we missed you yesterdayfor the egg hunt at barbs =( well I hope you have a good easter adn ellie finds lots of eggs!

Lesley said...

I have a Dyson and I love it! I felt like I lived in a cess pool the first time I used it!

Marylin said...

We got our dyson about 4 years ago and I can not live without it! We love it!!! Congrats on your anniversary! Time flies huh?