Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Surprise


Ellie and I came back on Valentines day from Vegas and all Brady told us was that we had to be home by 2:00. When we got home our house was so sparkling clean. Brady had cleaned the house from top to bottom, including the blinds and the baseboards (things that I never really get to)! It looked fantastic. Then our surprise came around 3:00. The Snow Canyon choir were doing singing telegrams to raise money and a small group of choir members came and sang for Ellie and I. Ellie loved it and was quite mesmerized by the performance. I thought that it was quite a thoughtful gift and I enjoyed the singing as well.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

How sweet!

Marylin said...

What a great idea! I love that he cleaned the house too! My hubby tries to help when he can and it makes me soo happy! Isn't it nice to have a little help! :)