Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Donut Dinner


So I hate to admit it, but I am still addicted to many MTV Reality shows including Rob & Big. If you have never seen this show you are surely missing out, so, I will feel you in on some details. It is about a professional skateboarder and his 400 pound bodyguard Big Black. A few weeks ago on the show they got this idea to break some Guinness World Records. Rob was breaking skating records and Big some eating records. Which brings me to our donut dinner. On the show one of the records was to eat 4 powdered donuts in 2 minutes or something. Ever since then I have wanted powered donuts, so last night we stopped at Maverick and bought a box and took them home to have a "Powdered Donut Diner". Ellie even joined in the fun, with the help of her Dad smearing powder all over her face.

0 comments: