Friday, February 29, 2008

Flashback Friday - The Original McHottie


After reading so many of your flashbacks I have decided to start Flashback Fridays too! 2 summers ago my sister in law Tami wanted to go to the Faith Hill/Tim McGraw concert, so Saturday morning I sat at the computer and waited for ticket master to open and ended up getting some tickets for Myself, Brady, and his 2 sisters. Well we had no idea how great our tickets were til we got to the Delta Center and kept walking down and ended up being 7 seats away from the stage. It was awesome!! Probably one of the closets tickets I have had, except for in standing room only. Well the concert was fabulous and we even touched their hands and posed for a pic with Faith's keyboard player. As well as getting some great photos!!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

So fun! I am jealous. Tim is a total hottee!

Amanda said...

Brook- I am so glad that I found your blog- your little family is adorable. The world of blogging never ceases to amaze me on how you can find old friends. Sounds like you are doing well, I will check back for more updates. Amanda (Wilkinson)