Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sleepless Nights

For the most part Ellie is a great little sleeper, usually waking up between 3-5 for a snack or sleeping all the way through the night. However, once a month or so she wakes up screaming after only being asleep a few hours. Well it has started again. I think last night it was teeth, she wouldn't let us go near her mouth and when i put her on my shoulder she would just chomp away. I was sure to see teeth this morning but alas nothing! Any suggestions would be great for helping with this i still have what 36 teeth to go!!

1 comments:

Lesley said...

I wish I had sound advice. Baby Tylenol always works or Ambisol, although it tastes terrible, and then there are these little chalky tiny tablets you can get at the health food store that just dissove in the mouth. I don't know if any of these work 100% but it is worth a try!