Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ScrapFest 2008

This last weekend I attended my first scrapbooking event. My cousin and some friends put it together and since having Ellie I have wanted to get into scrapping. Last week I spent so much time choosing and sending pictures to WalMart and thinking about what I wanted my pages to look like. I thought I was prepared, until my sister, Kellie, came. She had layouts printed out with the pictures in with the pages. So after some revamping and searching the internet, thanks to pebbles in my pocket, for many great ideas. I was ready to head to the store with layouts in hand. I felt quite successful after my many hours this weekend and finished about a dozen pages. My Mom, sister, and a few Aunts were down to help babysit the babies so that helped a ton. I sill have a few pages I want to finish so my stuff is scattered about the kitchen table so I can remember to do it. Anyway it was a great weekend and fun to have a little alone time to hang out with just the girls.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Scrapbooking is so fun but I hate the time it takes! There has to be an easier way!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Take some pictures of your pages I would love to see them.

Katrina said...

I would love to have a few hours to scrapbook! I haven't even started Isabella's book yet! When Hailey was a baby I must have had more time because I did two book for her! I need to catch up.