Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh My Gosh Osh Kosh

I found the cutest pair of plaid shorts for Ellie the other day while shopping at Kohls, they were on sale but it still wasn't that great of a bargain. So, today we stopped by the outlet store to see what we could find. Well, they are having a HUGE sale on everything! So Ellie scored some new shorts and a cute new shirt for less than 20 bucks.
I was pretty excited so if you have a store near you, you might want to check out the savings! Here is pic of some of the other stuff she got for her birthday, also courtesy of Osh Kosh!! So adorable!

3 comments:

Kellie and Stephen said...

Those plaid shorts you bought Ellie were the ones I had in my hand to buy for her, until I saw the pink overalls. I thought they looked like something you would totally dress her in!!

Unknown said...

thanks! I will have to check it out! she is one stylish baby girl!

Janell said...

Those are adorable! They just opened some new outlet stores by our house and I'm pretty sure they have Osh Kosh. I'll definitely have to check it out!