Sunday, July 6, 2008

BoYs On ThE RoOF!!

My Dad has been repainting the trim on the cabin the last few weeks. So when everyone came up this weekend my Dad had a little job for one of the young men. Nobody expected to see this though.My Dad volunteered Brady, my nephew, to get up on the roof and fix a few nails that had come unscrewed. A few minutes later this is what happened!!

YES that is Brennen tied to little Brady as he climbed the side of the cabin to tighten the nails. We thought it was too funny, even though the boys didn't think it was! Luckily, all turned out well and nobody was injured. I am sure that this memory will be recalled as: remember the time Doug tied us together and made me scale the roof while Brennan kept me from falling off!
After the adventure the boys went shooting while we fixed dinner and then hung out until the fireworks. The kids had a blast wrestling and playing all night. Ellie did get a little fed up with being tackled and would scream if the boys even came near her! Drama Queen already!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun! i love the pictures of all the kids...how fun that they are so close in age!!!

Kellie and Stephen said...

Definetly not going to forget the site of Brennan tied to Brady while he scaled the cabin roof!

Marylin said...

Crazy boys! oh and guess who I came across in this blog world? Jeff Harbach and his family! Crazy huh!

Unknown said...

OMG! you had so much fun..I mean I had so much fun up at barbs cabin!! lol Can't wait to see ya for bunko and yea steph remembered lol

Marylin said...

Yeah lunch would be great! email me at musheymellow@netzero.com so we can set it all up!

Russ said...

Ha ha! I found your blog through Leslie's too! I can't believe how grown up your little Ellie is! Time flies!