Sunday, June 29, 2008

Last Week!!

Friday afternoon Brady called and said it is going to be to hot this weekend and that we should head up to my parents cabin at Panguitch Lake. So we packed up and headed up the mountain. Saturday we came down to Cedar for Ellie's cousins Trax's birthday party! She had a blast playing in the little kiddie pool, the boys were a little leary of the cold water, but ellie just jumped right in.Sunday Brady had to go home, but Ellie and I stayed with my parents and sister, Kim, her son Richie, and his friend, Nate from california. The next few days were filled with relaxation and a few visits from family. Including, Monday, Kellie and Stephen flew up for the day and my brother came by on Tuesday.
Ellie had a few first while we were there. She got up close to a squirrel while my Dad was feeding it. The squirrel wasn't scared at all and just wanted inside the cabin. She also took a trip around the neighborhood on the 4 wheeler. It was so nice that we didn't want to come back to the heat of St. George!! Ellie & Ryker both LOVE this fish, it sings two songs and they both just point at it until someone pushes the button then they dance! too cute!
Saturday, Brady got the pool up and we enjoyed the water, I forgot to take out the camera so I will post pictures later!

4 comments:

Deanne Hill said...

That is so nice that you have a place to go to get out of the heat! :) Sounds like a lot of fun!

Marylin said...

Oh man I wish I could escape from the heat out here, I think I could melt!! What a fun time! And holy crud is that your nephew in that picture? If so he is sooo old! Oh man we are old! :) You have a birthday coming up in a bit here don't you lady?! :) Any good plans in the works?? Let me take you to lunch!! It's a big year for us :)

Unknown said...

HAHA I love the picture where ellie is kissing the fish! too cute! and We are definatly excitted for her party! this weekend and of course the fair!=)

Katrina said...

I love reading about your parents cabin because it brings back all the memories of when John and I went up there with you. What a beautiful place...and what great memories for Ellie too.