Friday, June 20, 2008

ABC Tag

A-Attached or Single? - Attached. B-Best Friend - My husband Brady
C-Cake or Pie?- Cake especially my Mom's chocolate cake

D-Day of choice?- Friday, the first day of many great weekends! E-Essential item?- Ponytail holders
F-Favorite color?- Red
G-Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears, but I only eat them on road trips!
H-Hometown?- Las Vegas Baby

I-Favorite Indulgence? I am trying to stop drinking soda so a large DP with extra ice!! or sleeping in past 6:30 am
J-January or July?- July, hey I grew up in Vegas, I HATE the cold!
K-Kids?- Ellie Chase who is turning one in a few weeksLife isn't complete without?- My family
M-Marriage Date?- March 19, 2005
N-Number of Bros & Sis?- 3 sisters Natalie, Kim and Kellie and 1 brother Shane
O-Oranges or Apples?- Oranges
P-Phobias and Fears?- Getting stranded driving somewhere

Q-Quote?-

R-Reason to smile?- Ellie crusing around behind her lion and crashing into the walls and then using her whole body to turn it around! hilarious!!
S-Season of choice?- Springtime in St. George
T-Tag Ten People?- HMMM Brook, Christal, Janelle, Emily, Jessica, & Ainsley and however else wants in!

U-Unknown fact about me?- I have recently taken up running, which I use to hate, but am now starting to enjoy
V-Vegetable?- Brocolli, Corn, and Carrots
W-Worse habit?- Brady would say sleeping in the middle of the bed
X-X-Ray?- No broken bones, but a nose in grade school
Y-Your favorite food?- Too many to list:) I love Bajios, Texas Roadhouse, and french fries, is it bad that my list includes only take out!!
Z-Zodiac sign?- Virgo

3 comments:

Marylin said...

YAY you did it! I love reading those things I always learn something when I read them! On another note did I ever tell you about the college class I took where your sis-in-law's project she did on us back when we were like 15 was used as the example of what we were to do! There up on the screen were all the conversations we had and she wrote down, it was very funny and bit embarrassing, lucky for me our names were not on it! :)

Emily B said...

I love that family picture of all the Haycocks. Thanks for the tag - I love these.

Hollie said...

such a fun tag! hope you guys are doing good. it's been awhile. we'll be coming down for our annual tuacahn weekend soon. should we do dinner?