Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Cookies!!





It is not Christmas time with the Haycock family until we have made at least a few batches of sugar cookies. SO tonight we took on the task of making the first batch of sugar cookies with a few of the grandchildren. It was quite a mess and their were a few sugar highs. Shae and Wilbur helped pick out the cutters and we ended up only cutting a hand off 1 gingerbread man. Then Grandma, Shae, Will, and I frosted what seemed like a million cookies. Will was a very good sprinkler, once we got the hang of the shaker and Shae got rather creative on the frosting side. Grandpa even frosted a few, which hardly ever happens. Grandma only let one batch of cookies get a little bit too burnt!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

John just gave me your blog address this morning!! I'm so excited to keep up with your cute family this way! I love your quilt and your baby in the pumpkin is just toooo cute

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Christmas cookies is one of my favorite holiday traditions. I've already made them once this year for a neighborhood progressive dinner and I am planning on making them again before Christmas.