Monday, December 3, 2007

Crafty Christmas


For Christmas this year I decided to make a few handmade gifts,my sister was going to make her son a rag quilt and I decided if she could make one so could I. So with little sewing knowledge I bought material and started in on Ellie's quilt. I finished it the other day and it looks pretty good for my first try. There are a few little mistakes, but you can't really see them and I hope that Ellie really ends up liking it. Now that I have tackled one quilt I already have plans for making a few more for baby shower gifts.

2 comments:

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

I love it! I also made Ava a quilt. I think I thought I was a professional quilter and it got so frustrating when I had to unsew and resew almost every stitch, but I loved how it turned out. Unfortunately, it was so much work that I have decided that it is a hang on the wall quilt and now I am going to have to make her one she can actually use.

P.S. I am so glad you are back to blogging, I was so afraid your first post would be your last. Keep up the good work. You could also post about anything you have gotten from Tai Pan since I am positive you have probably been there, living so close to it and all.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Hey Brook, I need your e-mail address. Can you post it on my blog, or e-mail me with it. linzer underscore g at hotmail dot com