Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Morning!!!

Surprisingly, my kids didn't get up til 7!!! Cooper even beat Ellie by a minute or two. We sent texts to Aunt Kim to have the crew come upstairs and we were off to see what Santa had brought!!! The kids were so excited, Cooper didn't really know what was going on, but he liked it!!! The kids played with their Santa toys, Ellie got a Jasmine castle, Barbie & Disney Princesses, her own ipod player, and a barbie scooter and new big wheel. Cooper got legos, a Lightning scooter, a Cars 2 playset with a bunch of Cars, a Mickey Mouse Motorcyle, and space captain Mickey. They also found lots of goodies in their stockings to play with. 

Since I'm such a great Aunt I got a few packages for Chelcie, Alex, Rich, and Kim. With each little package they were so excited exclaiming, that matches my room, Friday is my favorite movie, I need one of these now (Alex referring to a headband)!!! Ellie loved opening some much needed winter clothes. Cooper was done after the second gift or so and prefered to play with toys instead. Brady got some new tools for a laundry room makeover I have in mind and I got some new watchbands for my nano and a Vintage Pearl necklace with my kids names on the charms.  Santa also surprised me with an awesome Kindle Fire, so Dad can reclaim his iPad, I can't wait to start a new book!!!! 
After the presents were opened and the living picked up a bit we enjoyed some hot chocolate and Grandma Tobler's cinnamon rolls. Then the kids went outside to ride their new stuff and Brady played with his JEEP. We went on a few rides around the block before the Fisher's took off for Las Vegas. Coop and Elie had a picnic on the floor and watched the Lion King. Then the kids played and played, watched a little of The 3 Amigos, and went to bed early. It was a great day and I loved that we had another Christmas to celebrate in the morning!!!!

0 comments: