Monday, June 20, 2011

Spotlight Sunday

Each Sunday our Primary picks a child to come up and answer some questions about themselves. Well, this Sunday was Ellie's lucky day. She picked out 3 questions and gave some surprising answers. (thanks to Wendy for telling them to me after church) After they get a cute little poem about bubble gum and reading their scriptures, my tip-off to what had gone down in Primary.
  1. What is one of your favorite things to do? Play with my brother!! who knew???
  2. What is your favorite toy? Princesses!!! Not Surprising
  3. If you could paint your room any color, what would it be? Pink!!! Also not surprising she has been asking for awhile now...
Since it was also Father's day she got to fill out a questionnaire about Brady. I thought some of her answers were priceless so here it is. 
  • He is as handsome as a butterfly.
  • He is as strong as a truck.
  • He can lift 1 lbs. and is 22 tall.
  • His favorite food is salad.
  • His favorite activity is sleep.
  • When my Dad was little, he used to play. 
  • My favorite thing to do with my Dad is he lets me go underwater.
  • My Dad teaches me how to twirl.
  • I know he loves me because he plays with me
  • I would not trade my Dad for twirling!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Brooke:) Love Primary child spotlights...they are the best!