Monday, April 11, 2011

Rykie Dougie's Birthday!!!

Last week we went to Las Vegies (as Ellie now calls it) to celebrate Ryker's 4th birthday and visit with the Fisher Clan. We had so much fun playing all weekend long my kids were worn out for 2 more days once we made it home. 

Saturday night I was lucky enough to get to go play with the big kids, thanks Mom for watching my kids. We headed to the Strip to do the touristie stuff. By the end of the night I was so tired I realized I am OLD!!! I had a great time eating great food, listening to my niece go on about the craziest stuff, and counting how many men had on black button up shirts with my nephew, I think it is the new Vegas dress code or maybe it has been for awhile I just didn't know.
Here's a pic of my cute niece Chelcie and her BF Zane.
Here is Alex after learning it is Not WIll Ferrill singing the song at the fountains and her brother Rich, 
Could they be standing any farther apart and still be in the same pic???
Sunday was the family party, Ryker had a great time opening his gifts and then he couldn't wait to get home to play so the cousins all got to enjoy the new toys too!! Cooper, Will, and Ryker had a great time with the monster truck toy Ellie gave him. The night before on his way home he told Kellie "Hey Mom we forgot to get that monster truck thing from Ellie today!" Oops i guess that's the last time she goes shopping for presents!!
He also Loved the Zurg gun Alyson gave him... his voice seriously went up an octave when he saw it, i didn't get that part, but here is a little bit of his excitement with the gun. I love Will's reaction and Cooper just wants to get his hands on it 2. 

We also enjoyed cake and ice cream in the park, it was nice weather except of the wind. 
Tuesday was the friends party and we had a great time, even if we were a little tired and grumpy. Stephen and Rich had decorated Alien cupcakes that were so cute and there was a bounce house in the backyard to enjoy. I wish I would have taken a few more pictures.

0 comments: